Until today I may have argued at the existence of such a woman...I mean who in their right mind possess' so much ability and still manages to "accidentally" wear her underwear on the wrong side of her pants? But now I know she really does exist. Today, Superwoman came to my house. She cleaned my kitchen, made lunch, did laundry, and watched my baby so I could take a nap. (All with her own little one in tow)...and I was left looking around in awe. I wonder where I can get an "S" like that?
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
With an "S" on the chest
Until today I may have argued at the existence of such a woman...I mean who in their right mind possess' so much ability and still manages to "accidentally" wear her underwear on the wrong side of her pants? But now I know she really does exist. Today, Superwoman came to my house. She cleaned my kitchen, made lunch, did laundry, and watched my baby so I could take a nap. (All with her own little one in tow)...and I was left looking around in awe. I wonder where I can get an "S" like that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww. shucks.
I think that women who behave like that either come from being exposed to supercharged alien goop when they are young or are truly concerned for others more than they are for themselves. Either way, they are good to have around.
Post a Comment