Thursday, March 20, 2008
Slurping Cereal
I decided to start Caily on Rice cereal a week or two early. She has had a big appetite lately and seems to be having more problems with her tummy-despite the medicine. I read that it can help with Reflux. I also read that when babies become ready to start eating foods the way they latch with their tongue changes in order for them to swallow. And so, I tried it out with a teeny portion, and very watery rendition of rice cereal. And it went well! She actually seemed excited, she had her eyes wide open and kicked wildly. I cannot be certain though because she did give me a face that said " Mom, this is nasty." Trust me Caily, there are much much much nastier foods in this world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go, Caily girl!
Rice cereal is pretty nasty though. Have you tried it yet? It is so bland. But hey, if she's eating it, go for it.
I'm missing everything! Slow it down girlies, Caily better not be potty-trained by the time we get home.
She is such a cutie.
I haven't tried it...although I did try to bribe Rod into eating it. It hasn't worked yet.
Post a Comment