Caily and Grayson went for their first haircuts today. (together)Doing a mutual cut at the same time seemed the best option.
(Peer pressure is not always a bad thing!)
Suddenly they both look so much older.
(the little gash on her forhead came from an accident at playschool.)
The majority of the time he was climbing up mom and dad to get away.
Caily was to busy for an "after shot"
We loved the way they turned out, but I was a little sad too...
It was the last little peice of baby I had left!
I hope their little curls come back.
Its a good thing their new cuts are so stinkin' cute!
3 comments:
The "stylist" definitely earned her generous tip with Grayson. I didn't realize Grayson had so much hair.
The haircuts are so cute.
Grayson looks much happier after the haircut with the sucker in his mouth! Both so cute!
cute!
Post a Comment