
Our house has been on the market for 2 weeks and we are busy showing it. We are sure that someone will fall in love with it, the way that we did. The bright entry way, split wing staircase, and master bedroom, new carpet, roof and bath will win them over...but for now---we get to show it off.
For Memory sake:












These are some of the pictures, its a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home with a bonus room/loft.
I left out the other angle of the kitchen with a wide space for another table, the bonus room, the 4th bedroom, the 1/2 bath, and the backyard.
2 comments:
what a beautiful home! i want! doug and i will buy it! hahaha. i can see how that's going to be a bitter sweet move.
I'm sure it will sell very soon. It's so pretty.
I will miss you!
Post a Comment