Friday, January 27, 2012

Grayson Turns 3!


This week or littlest turned 3 years old! Its hard to believe how grown up he is all at once. We love having this little one in our family, he brings us such great joy and so much laughter. Grayson has a great personality, with so many different talents. He is funny and charming and almost always has a very large smile on his little face, but he is also kind and thoughtful and bright.

Grayson has had more of his fair share of ear infections, and yet all the while he was remarkably happy, good natured, and sweet. Most people get grumpy when they are in pain, but Grayson pushed right through it with a giant smile.

He can do huge puzzles and really figures things out well. At church he is in nursery and has great leaders, one of them wrote me this little message about Grayson on my facebook, which I am going to share because it warmed my heart. Sister Unklesby said: "I just have to tell you how much I enjoy having Grayson in the Nursery. He's an amazing boy. He plays so kindly with everyone. He's always smiling and looking for someone to share toys with. And I have to say he is the best at putting the toys away! He's so eager to do the right thing all the time. I really love how peaceful and kind he is. This past Sunday when I asked who wanted to say the blessing on our snack, he quickly offered before anyone else had a chance to even consider it! I'm impressed with how happy is. It's sure fun to see how much he's grown since first starting Nursery. You are definitely doing the right things with him! He's a sweet boy!"

What a sweet compliment! Grayson is such a darling boy. I couldn't be persuaded to believe that they come any better than him.

A few little things about him, he still lets me rock him and sing him songs before bed, which is a time I absolutely love with him! He likes Thomas the Train and Batman. His favorite food is peanut butter toast and chocolate milk. He's really tall for his age and sometimes will be bashful and other times very exhuberant. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. Cheers to 3 great years!

No comments: