Friday, May 25, 2012

Maera and Josh Szmajda

Aren't they the cutest couple?
Maera and Josh got married! We traveled out to see the magic on May 25, 2012 in Maryland.  They had a beautiful garden wedding at Brookside Gardens.  I didn't get the chance to snap any pictures of my own, so I borrowed this lovely one from Maera's Facebook page.  

The children got to play on a playground during the sweet ceremony, and then danced the night away during the reception.  I don't think that Caily exited the dance floor at all once the music began.   They are a great couple, and we think the best of both of them.   I am going to skip over the fact that one of my children threw a ball into their wedding cake, and say....we truly wish them a lifetime of happiness in their marriage.  So happy to have Josh join our family! Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Szmajda. 

No comments: