Look who is getting bigger right before our eyes! What a sweet boy this is. Oliver is now sleeping from about 630pm-730am, which is a dream! The only catch is he prefers to be in mommy's arms. To be completely honest, I really don't mind. He is so laid back for me during the day. I love having him in my arms as much as possible so I have him in a baby carrier when I have jobs to do...or snuggle him for naps while the big ones play, but he will also happily sit in his swing and watch the mobile go around. He still has little blue eyes, blonde hair and a huge smile but his looks are starting to change a little as he puts on weight. His neck is getting stronger every day and he has started trying to focus on things with his eyes and follow them around the room. His hand grasping is just beginning to emerge. Its so exciting to watch him grow!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! He is adorable.
Post a Comment