Sunday, July 27, 2014

Some Summer Moments


Went to a Red's Game with my Dad and had a great time!

These two went to a pirate birthday party, and love it!

Some cute friends left me nice notes on my door one morning.

Playing in the sun with friends

Grayson ate lots of Watermelon.

At Hueston Woods Campground.
The closest thing to a beach we have! We went up for an afternoon to play.

Played so hard that day!
My darling girl!

A sweet day with friends
I have early morning Crazy hair, but Oliver woke up so happy this day.
Oliver went and found a blanket so he could snuggle Grayson
They posed themselves. This makes me smile!
Caily and I had such a fun time doing this puzzle together and learning about the Country in prep. for FIRST GRADE.  The puzzle was missing Wyoming, so Caily and I wrote a letter to the company.  

First visit to a Splash park


No comments: