Oh so cute! Rod, we should totally plan on the St. George in a couple years (as long as I'm not pg of course). My sis-in-law ran it a few years ago and loved it. That would be fun! Erik could watch the kids. :)
Oh yay! I'll bet you are thinking "It's about time, little girl." Oh, what is with Stratton girls and not having any hair? Any word yet on whether you are going to the Stratton reunion this summer? Probably not, with Hawaii and all, right?
4 comments:
Oh so cute! Rod, we should totally plan on the St. George in a couple years (as long as I'm not pg of course). My sis-in-law ran it a few years ago and loved it. That would be fun! Erik could watch the kids. :)
Oh yay! I'll bet you are thinking "It's about time, little girl." Oh, what is with Stratton girls and not having any hair? Any word yet on whether you are going to the Stratton reunion this summer? Probably not, with Hawaii and all, right?
Oh!! She is so cute! I remember when I could first put Madison's hair in a ponytail! And from there it was hairthings galore!!
I loooove the ponytail! SO CUTE! And such an accomplishment! Clarissa yay!!! email me at daniellewhaines@yahoo.com. We must talk.
Post a Comment