Aloha Hawaii!
Traveling on Day 1-
We are on our way! Our friend Mana picked all 4 of us and ALL of our stuff (2 carseats 2 suitcases, 2 carryons, 2 babies and the 2 of us) in his van and drove us to the Bush Intercontinal Airport at 6 am! (We found out later that he very well may have saved our entire vacation because upon returning our tire blew on our car) We checked in and made it through security without any real hassle-(what a relief!) and managed to get on the plane still smiling! Kauai here we come! Caily had lots of activities to keep her busy this flight and the 5 hours passed by quickly. Grayson of course is the perfect age for traveling, he was our little airplane angel and slept and ate and slept some more. By the second flight Caily was very tired and very bored. She entertained herself by jumping on an engaged couple sitting next to me and rolling around in their laps-while I laughed in horror. Luckily they were so excited about getting hitched the next day that they really didn't seem to mind much. Caily was thoroughly intrigued by the guy, and everytime he tried to pick up his magazine she would poke him and flirtingly say "hi!" There was a lot of screaming and crying on this flight--needless to say we were stoked when we landed in the Lihue airport well after midnight our time. ALOHA!
Caily checking out the airplane at the Bush Airport
Grayson and I right before his first plane ride
Rod and Grayson at the LAX airport.
Apparantly the bags were heavier than Caily. She didn't even seem to notice...
3 comments:
Love the picture of Caily and the stroller. Hilarious. I think we might have had the same problem with Abigail when we went to Reno when she was almost 5 months. We have for sure had that problem with the diaper bag and an empty stroller though. LOL. That diaper bag is one heavy sucker.
That one of the stroller is hilarious. What a fun week. I saw the pics on facebook that Rod posted. I wanted to comment or at least say I like them. I switched it to pirate speak and I clicked on something and not sure what I did. I may have either reported the photo as inappropriate or requested him as a friend. Anyway, the pirate speak is fun but also sometimes confusing. You should totally post the pic of Cailey (sp?) in her grass skirt and coconuts. That one is to die for. I absolutely love it. What a doll. And I might add you are one hot mama. You're looking so good in your bathing suit and the other one where Rod comments how lucky he is. I totally agree, he is lucky. Love ya girl, and am so happy you guys got to go on this vacation!
Fun, fun, fun!! Glad you had a great trip.
Post a Comment