Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hippitty Hoppity "Foo Prince!"

Happy Easter!!
We awoke in our house to find that someone had snuck inside!
We knew because we found this: Caily said, "OH look!! Foo Prince!"
Miss Caily put on her treasure hunting glasses, and we followed them...Imagine our surprise when we found two perfectly filled Easter Baskets!Caily loved her "presents"and Grayson loved his Goldfish crackers best of all.

We dyed some beautiful eggs to celebrate the morning,After each egg Caily exclaimed with pure happiness,"I LOVE IT!"
"I LOVE IT!"
and..."Its Gorgeous!"
Then we colored bunny ears to wear while hopping around the houseWe must of been up early, because we still had time for The Bearnstein Bears Easter Surprise, before General Conference. We are looking forward to ending the day with Easter Dinner/Egg Hunt with friends this afternoon.
The best part of today, is that we are all together, which is my favorite part of any good day.

HOPE YOUR DAY WAS JUST AS GREAT!!


2 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Aww, you're such good parents!! Love Grayson's shiner, poor thing! Rod, are you beating him again?! lol Looks like a fun-filled Easter morning. I'm a terrible Mom and didn't even take any pictures today!

Kimberly and Steve said...

I love the bonny feet on the floor. Very creative.