Monday, April 12, 2010

Just like Momma

Caily will turn 2 1/2 years old later this month.
It will be nice to be on the down swing of the two's...
I think. (hope)
My little sweetie can be such a doll
and still maintain a bit of sass.
I like to think she is "passionate"
In my mind her sweetness far outweighs her "twoness"

If I am lucky--she will exit the 2's precisely one second before Grayson enters full force.

This week she has been making me smile alot.
She runs up to me--holds my face and says "I'm SO proud of you mama"

When she wants to step by me she says "Snooze me Mama!"
(for excuse me)
And when she follows directions she compliments herself immediately saying:
"Good listening Caywee"
but,
My VERY MOST FAVORITE WORDS
are "JUST LIKE MAMA"

For example:
Me: "caily you are so cute"
Caily: "just like Mama!"

Me: "good dancing Caily!"
Caily: "just like Mama!"

Me: "Caily do you want to take a shower?"
Caily: "Just like Mama!"

Me: "Caily you are so funny"
Caily: "Just like Mama!"

So there is much to be grateful for.

1 comment:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I hate to break it to you, but the threes have been much worse than the twos at our house. Sorry.