In the car today Caily's declared her love for her very first radio song.
Tom Petty's, "I Won't Back Down"
Here's a few of the lyrics:
(youtube isn't uploading it for me right now)
"Well I know what's right, I got just one life
in a world that keeps on pushin me around
but I'll stand my ground
...and I won't back down
(I won't back down...)
Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out
(and I won't back down...)
hey I will stand my ground
(I won't back down)
and I won't back down..."
I can't think of a song that speaks more clearly to a passionate 2 year old.
It cracked me up when she loudly pronounced
"mommy listen! That's my song! That's mine! ok?"
And she has been singing it ever since.
Good bye: "itsy spider"
Hello: I won't back down!
Tom Petty's, "I Won't Back Down"
Here's a few of the lyrics:
(youtube isn't uploading it for me right now)
"Well I know what's right, I got just one life
in a world that keeps on pushin me around
but I'll stand my ground
...and I won't back down
(I won't back down...)
Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out
(and I won't back down...)
hey I will stand my ground
(I won't back down)
and I won't back down..."
I can't think of a song that speaks more clearly to a passionate 2 year old.
It cracked me up when she loudly pronounced
"mommy listen! That's my song! That's mine! ok?"
And she has been singing it ever since.
Good bye: "itsy spider"
Hello: I won't back down!
No comments:
Post a Comment