We play, play, play.
And miss him terribly too.
Rod went to Austin last week for 7 days
to kick off this years MBA program.
This semester is supposed to be killer for him.
In order to pass the time, and maintain sanity
The kids and I planned lots and lots of fun.
We visited 2 new play centers in N. Houston,
Hit the pool
spent lots of time with friends
(I painted our dining room, and made dresses)
and we did a LOT of finger painting.
Almost every night in fact.
It is now their favorite after dinner hobby,
They couldn't wait to show their daddy when he got home.
Although by then the figured body painting was a bit more fun.
And miss him terribly too.
Rod went to Austin last week for 7 days
to kick off this years MBA program.
This semester is supposed to be killer for him.
In order to pass the time, and maintain sanity
The kids and I planned lots and lots of fun.
We visited 2 new play centers in N. Houston,
Hit the pool
spent lots of time with friends
(I painted our dining room, and made dresses)
and we did a LOT of finger painting.Almost every night in fact.
It is now their favorite after dinner hobby,They couldn't wait to show their daddy when he got home.
Although by then the figured body painting was a bit more fun.
1 comment:
Painting is a favorite in our house too!
Post a Comment