Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Girls day out

Disney Princesses on Ice

Caily and I were lucky enough to go together to see "Disney Princess' on Ice".

There were princesses everywhere! Sparkly, dazzling little Disney dolls spread all over the audience. It was easy to get swept up in the magic of it. Caily love, love, loved it. Our seats were close enough that it was quite a show. Rod and I were worried that Caily would not be able to see the stage--so we scored seats on the 7th row. I was impressed that Caily was able to recognize nearly all the stories (since she hasn't seen any of the Disney Shows besides Tinkerbell). Her absolute favorite was the fairy host herself; every time that Tinkerbell entered the rink, Caily would yell out "Tinkerbell! Its me! I'm your beautiful Caily!" It was oh so very cute.We had a really great time together. I will neverforget the way she looked--dressed up in her Snow White dress-her eyes sparkling in complete wonder. I am so lucky for the chance to see the world as it is in her eyes. I am looking forward to many more Mommy-Caily days in the future.
She was so excited to bring home her very own Tinkerbell shoes
(Which cost a million dollars!!)

1 comment:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

A million dollars?!?! You were robbed. I could have bought some at the Dollar Tree for you guys and only paid $1.06 (with tax, of course). :) ;) But I'll bet the happiness in Caily's eyes was worth the million dollars. :)