Friday, January 28, 2011

Tandem Biking


Caily and Grayson have been playing together frequently in the last week or two. While they have always wanted to be together, they mostly drive each other crazy. Just recently they have started interacting and using imaginative and role-playing with one another. Now I hear things like "Grayson, c'mon! Lets go play!" It really is such a great thing to watch, and it has filled this last week with happiness.

3 comments:

Dayna said...

It's so funny, our kids seem to be going threw the same stages at the same time! Like Avery and Grayson deciding they are done with naps and just recently Cole and Avery have really started playing together. Crazy! But yeah, it's so nice now that they are getting along more and fighting less! Yay!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I love the stage where they start playing together like that. It warms my heart. I hope it lasts a long time with Abigail and Bryant.

LunaMoonbeam said...

Oh, hooray!!! I LOVED that day when it arrived here. Have fun, mama!!