
I am so excited for my 2 little ones who skipped Pre-school and went straight to college! With me of course ;) University of Cincinnati has a great YMCA Preschool on campus that both of the kids get to attend while I am in class. I expected tears from Grayson on the first day but he was so happily enticed by new friends that I almost didn't get a good luck hug. Caily has been looking forward to this day all summer, as she has missed school at Clear Lake Presbyterian, so she was off and running before we got out of the parking lot.
I have been excited, nervous and overwhelmed off and on. Today I was happy to see that there really is a diverse age group attending, so there are other people my age. I start with 2 courses this semester and more next! Whew! I can DO this!! The good news is that there is still going to be plenty of time for this:
3 comments:
Could you be any cuter?! I think not!! I love how you worded that post!
Wow! What a fun new adventure! I am jealous but so happy for you!
Grayson is catching up to Caily fast, isn't he? I hope you all have fun with school!
Post a Comment