Love! Love! LOVE, you're new couches and table and all of the great fun colors!! Maybe one day I'll be able to see it in person! Wouldn't that be awesome!
HaHa! And I just noticed that you have all of your old addresses on your table! That is AWESOME! Tom say's you just better not move again because you've run out of room for any more!
Your living room is cute! We've been in our house for nearly 2 years and are just getting around to decorating the walls... You'll have to teach me some things :)
7 comments:
Holy COW, your living room is adorable!! Did you paint the table??
Love! Love! LOVE, you're new couches and table and all of the great fun colors!! Maybe one day I'll be able to see it in person! Wouldn't that be awesome!
HaHa! And I just noticed that you have all of your old addresses on your table! That is AWESOME! Tom say's you just better not move again because you've run out of room for any more!
Your living room is cute! We've been in our house for nearly 2 years and are just getting around to decorating the walls... You'll have to teach me some things :)
Sorry...my husband was signed in...that comment was me!
Fun room! I love it.
Love your throw pillows! Did you make them?
Post a Comment