Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Boy and his Dog


Grayson got this sweet puppy dog, the day he was born. Our neighbor and friend, Karen Brown brought it to the hospital as a gift and it has stuck by his side ever since.

The past month or two he has become so attached to it that it has made life a little dramatic.  He won't go to sleep or anywhere without it, so, thinking it would solve the problem I perused the internet and found his puppy and ordered another one! When it arrived it was in much better condition.

When I gave it to him the first night, he looked at me confused and said "this not my puppy".  So I had to pull out the other.  We were hoping to rotate them and use them to solve problems. Only now, instead of one toy he can't live without--there are two.

Sheesh-ola. 
We call them Big Brother Puppy, and Baby Brother Puppy. 




No comments: