
Our little O just keeps on growing! He just turned five months old and loves to eat his fingers! We are amazed at what a very smart, relaxed and happy baby he is! Up until now he has been co-sleeping. But now that I am starting up summer semester classes, we decided it was time for him to move to his own crib. It only took one night for him to get used to the new arrangements and he now loves being in his own bed. He sleeps from 6:30pm-7:15am, and usually eats twice during the night, but goes right back to sleep. His naps go well with no crying at all--and he is even flexible with me on the afternoon nap. Sometimes he ends up sleeping in the car seat while we pick up big brother from school....because when your the third child---sometimes you have to go with the flow!

Ollie really brings so much joy into our home. The big kids love making him laugh and seeing him do new things.
We get lots of comments on how much he looks like his sister. Rod and I have a fun time comparing the pictures of Ollie with those of Caily and Grayson, because they all look very very similar. The photo's of Caily and Oliver are especially similar--it would be hard to tell the two apart if Caily weren't wearing huge bow's. I guess that's what happens when you are related!
He is still growing... to me he seems just as small as when we first met him...but his clothes are growing tighter and shorter so he must be getting bigger! This baby is so sweet I wouldn't mind keeping him little forever, but I also can't wait to see what fun things he will do.
No comments:
Post a Comment