Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

October was a busy month for us! We went to a pumpkin patch/Hay ride and had a wonderful time with our friends the Simon's.  My friend, Jen even tried super hard to get us a family photo, she's a sweetheart! And, we are a tricky bunch.





A friend of ours, (Dianne) made these Halloween photo's for us, that the kids and I both think are AWESOME! We have been cracking up over them ALL DAY  long.
Oliver
Caily
Grayson 
(He asked me if he could hang his on his wall!)
Me

I cannot decide which I like best! 

This year, we had a fun time deciding Halloween costumes! Like usual, I made them at home.  Grayson chose to be Captain America, Caily chose to be Hello Kitty (she designed the costume herself), and Oliver was a darling little Teddy Bear.  For the second year in a row, Ohio has provided us with a nasty rain downpour on Halloween night, but that didn't stop us from trick or treating.  We continued our tradition of the Witch Switch, the children tell me its their favorite part of Halloween, and we made a special glow in the dark spooky slime to hand out to trick or treaters'.  Caily really wanted to stay and pass out candy, but we encouraged her to go out with Grayson.  Grandma and Papa, came and played with Oliver and passed out Candy at our house, while Rod and I took the two older ones door to door.

Captain America
Teddy Bear
Hello Kitty

 And a couple random ones from the Holiday Celebration!


I cannot get enough of this little angel.

Brothers

Rod may have been as excited as the kids!

Spooky Glow in the Dark Slime was a HUGE hit!






No comments: