Bumbo Baby Valentine
Today was a happy Valentines day for Caily Laren. She got her very own Bumbo chair from Mommy and Daddy. Every day she gets better and better at holding that head up. She has become a lot more interested in the world around her. She also loves being in her Baby Bjorn and traveling around the house with mom. She has started several new things like puckering her lips when she wants to talk, and whimpering when she is ready to get out of the chair and be lavished with attention. I am convinced more and more everyday that she will indeed be her mommy's girly girl. I have caught her several times giggling in her sleep now, when she coo's she raises her eyebrows up and down as if to say--"you really gotta hear this!" She still loves to pose and positions her arms and hands in a frame around her face while she bats those long eyelashes. This week she began crossing her legs and doing tummy crunches. Weird right?
I'm a big girl now!
Uh-oh...the head's getting a little heavy...
I quit. Help? Anyone?
2 comments:
Oh, sweetie - you've been sucked in! You've joined the ranks of "blogga Mamas" who will pull out the camera and snap a picture BEFORE they take the kid off the counter and take away the jug of milk.
Welcome!
I made it! Official initiation! These days the camera is practically glued to my hand. :) I love being a mom...
Post a Comment