Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Pictures

Yesterday Caily got her 3 month pictures taken. Its amazing how much she has changed in comparison to her newborn pictures; and how much she is exactly the same. I love taking her to this studio because its so personal and we always get really great pictures. Here is the link and Caily has the first 13 pictures under Babies.

http://thulinphotography.com/page/1fvyk/Babies_and_Children.html

5 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

I love it! I ESPECIALLY love the ones with her arms under her face - such a great face!!

Mamie said...

I can't even stand it. She is SO absolutely lovable. Nice work, you two.

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures!! If I had a kid I would take them to that studio.

Lambie's Family said...

She is so cute! You two should enter her in the cute baby contest through http://www.movin925.com 'Baby Idol' contest.

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I love those tights so cute!