Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baby Dip

This baby of ours took her first dip into the aquatic world of swimming. Some friends of ours invited us over to swim in their pool. Excitedly I dressed Caily in her suit, which I promptly had to change her out of due to some unforeseen (although it should have been expected) events. Luckily she had 2. When I first told Caily all about swimming she was very excited. Or maybe she was excited not to be wearing so much clothes. I can't be sure. She kicked and giggled and laughed completely prepared for a good time. The funniest part was that when she got in the pool she made a completely non-expressive face-and didn't smile, giggle or even splash the entire time. Granted the pool was a little bit chili, but this girl splashes more in the bathtub! Oh well, maybe next time. Rod and I had a great time--and I was ecstatic to get in a hot tub for the first time in over a year.

2 comments:

Kimberly and Steve said...

She looks a little unsure about the water but she is very cute in her new bathing suite. She is getting so big!

Mamie said...

that face looks so familiar