Today we wound up at R.E.I in Seattle, home to the largest free standing climbing wall. 5 bucks and 45 minutes later we were climbing on up.We had a 45 minute wait...check out what our baby did.
She read about places she could visit.
Tried out her safety gear
Made sure she had plenty of liquids
Got packed for a hike
Scaled some mountains
Kayaked some rivers
4 comments:
How cute is that! You two are having WAY too much fun with your Caily doll. ;-)
WOW! Fun day! Caily really accomplished a lot at R.E.I LOL :)
I love REI. I wish there were one closer to us. They are in Boise (4 hours) and two in Salt Lake (roughly 3 hours). We do plan to go to Cabela's in a month and also Ikea, so that should be fun. Cabela's has a huge fish tank and mountain with dead animals on it. Abigail loves it. Not a climbing wall. Maybe we will have to stop at REI too.
Fun! I wish I could go rock climbing right now! Caily looks too cute.
Post a Comment