Monday, September 8, 2008

Scrunchie Face




For weeks now I have been trying to catch, THIS FACE. This is the first time Caily ever correlated that SHE could be funny. She now makes this face whenever she wants someone to laugh. Theese pictures are the closest I could capture! The best part is the one you can't see--while scrunching she sniffs in and out really fast like a puppy dog.

3 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

BBJ is going nuts right now trying to get your picture of Cailey to...talk back!

Adorable. :-)

Dasha said...

I love the scrunched-nose-breathing-really-fast-in-and-out-like-a-dog-face!! Sometimes Lyena still does it and when Evie does it she usually snorts. So fun and so cute!! Hope you are braving the storms well.

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I love it. Gosh, I think our girls would love to hang out with each other. Abigail likes to think she is funny. Sometimes she is. But it's so funny because she is starting to figure out humor and listening to her laugh with the grown-ups is hilarious.