On the first day of Fall
the Farias' said to me:
We really should get together
and do some fun camping.
Imagine, now, our sadness
when there were no camps for miles and miles.
We had to be creative
and do this thing with style.
They brought real campfire,
bacon and Big Red
and happy were our kiddies...
who didn't go to bed!

We had such a fun time camping out in the backyard this weekend with our friends. It was a beautiful night, the first real chill of fall set in---and we were enjoying the fire, and the kids! The toddlers had so much fun chasing around and playing Ring around the Rosie in the tents.
And I was so glad that around 11, when all were asleep and Caily was jumping on us singing E-I-E-I-O,
we could take her inside and put her in her own bed.
We had quite a few first time Campers.
5 to be exact!
Ryan and Grayson hangin by the tent
He wanted to crawl around soooo bad, but the fire pit was too tempting.
Just enjoying the company
The glow in the dark whistle/flashlights that the Farias' brought were a huge hit!
We really should get together
and do some fun camping.
Imagine, now, our sadness
when there were no camps for miles and miles.
We had to be creative
and do this thing with style.
They brought real campfire,
bacon and Big Red
and happy were our kiddies...
who didn't go to bed!
We had such a fun time camping out in the backyard this weekend with our friends. It was a beautiful night, the first real chill of fall set in---and we were enjoying the fire, and the kids! The toddlers had so much fun chasing around and playing Ring around the Rosie in the tents.
And I was so glad that around 11, when all were asleep and Caily was jumping on us singing E-I-E-I-O,
we could take her inside and put her in her own bed.
We had quite a few first time Campers.
5 to be exact!
2 comments:
With little kids, that is the perfect way to camp. Those glow in the dark things are cool.
That is such a great idea!! How FUN!
Post a Comment