Grayson has turned 15 months!
To get an idea of how our lives have changed, please see below photo.
To get an idea of how our lives have changed, please see below photo.
You may notice that the child has an enormous grin on his face.
Pleased, for sure.
Grayson is a sweetheart and an adventurist to the extreme.
I call him my little Texas Tornado
(because I can follow a direct trail of disaster behind him!)
I adore his personality, but he keeps me on my toes every moment of the day.
He loves PEOPLE. All people, every age, everywhere, all the time.
He is happiest when there are lots of friends to see, kisses and hugs to share.
He is so kind for a child his age.
(He does love to tease his sister incessantly--but he somehow is under the impression that one only uses such behavior on family. Makes sense to me!)
He shares toys with smaller children and smiles at everyone.
At church he climbs into the middle of groups of children twice his size, smiles and waves.
Intimidated?
I think not.
(he probably should be!)
At home he loves to play with his big yellow car, the toilet, and anything he can take apart-climb up, un-do or re-arrange.
He's crazy smart-it takes him one time of watching to master a new skill.
He is growing so fast. I can hardly call him a baby anymore.
(though I still do)
He talks a lot, he says ball, mama, dada, sista, baba, puppy, car, more, cracker, umbrella, tickle, baby, diaper, sticker, flower, puppy, book,bubbles, uh-oh and Raaaaar!
(measurements to be posted soon from his upcoming well visit.)
love this Boy!
Pleased, for sure.
Grayson is a sweetheart and an adventurist to the extreme.
I call him my little Texas Tornado
(because I can follow a direct trail of disaster behind him!)
I adore his personality, but he keeps me on my toes every moment of the day.
He loves PEOPLE. All people, every age, everywhere, all the time.
He is happiest when there are lots of friends to see, kisses and hugs to share.
He is so kind for a child his age.
(He does love to tease his sister incessantly--but he somehow is under the impression that one only uses such behavior on family. Makes sense to me!)
He shares toys with smaller children and smiles at everyone.
At church he climbs into the middle of groups of children twice his size, smiles and waves.
Intimidated?
I think not.
(he probably should be!)
At home he loves to play with his big yellow car, the toilet, and anything he can take apart-climb up, un-do or re-arrange.
He's crazy smart-it takes him one time of watching to master a new skill.
He is growing so fast. I can hardly call him a baby anymore.
(though I still do)
He talks a lot, he says ball, mama, dada, sista, baba, puppy, car, more, cracker, umbrella, tickle, baby, diaper, sticker, flower, puppy, book,bubbles, uh-oh and Raaaaar!
(measurements to be posted soon from his upcoming well visit.)
love this Boy!
1 comment:
Wow, but he sure does sound crazy. I mean that grin, look at it. I think he would be a very bad influence on Bryant. B-man gets into enough trouble on his own, but I'm pretty sure Grayson could teach him a thing or two. And Bryant is five months older! LOL.
Post a Comment