In March Rod had a birthday!
In celebration, I surprised him with a weekend campout,
and white water canoeing trip to the Rio Grande with a bunch of his friends.
(Tom Booth, John Benac, Steve Merkley,
Anton Thorn, Angel Farias)
Imagine a weekend with your buddies,
in the middle of drop-dead gorgeous scenery
with nobody around for miles.
(10 hours from all responsibilities)
They went canoeing and hiking in the actual Rio.
(I wish I could tell you more about it---but I wasn't there!)
I heard that they had an incredible time.
Special thanks to everyone who helped to pull it off!
And I am SO glad.
My husband is the best.
Maybe he will come tell you more about it.
Photo Credit: Pictures taken by Tom Booth, John Benac, Angel Farias, and Tour guide)
In celebration, I surprised him with a weekend campout,
and white water canoeing trip to the Rio Grande with a bunch of his friends.
(Tom Booth, John Benac, Steve Merkley,Anton Thorn, Angel Farias)
Imagine a weekend with your buddies,in the middle of drop-dead gorgeous scenery
with nobody around for miles.
(10 hours from all responsibilities)
They went canoeing and hiking in the actual Rio.(I wish I could tell you more about it---but I wasn't there!)
I heard that they had an incredible time.
Special thanks to everyone who helped to pull it off!
And I am SO glad.My husband is the best.
Maybe he will come tell you more about it.Photo Credit: Pictures taken by Tom Booth, John Benac, Angel Farias, and Tour guide)
1 comment:
Looks like a fun trip! What a great wife you are.
Post a Comment