Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Father's Words

Photo by: Me

Classic Statements from Dads Everywhere:

"Ask your Mother
Rub some Dirt in it
Don't make me turn this car around
Do I look like I am made of money?
Two wrongs don't make a right
Eat it! It will put hair on your chest!"

We haven't hit teenage years yet, but so far...
My husband hasn't said one of those things!
Ok... I take it back
He says "rub some dirt in it" upon occasion.

What things did your Dad say most?
I have spent the last few weeks trying to coin Rod's dadism.
drum roll please....
"I love you"
He tells us all that many, many times.
I love that.
What a wonderful man I married.
What an incredible father he is.

Happy Father's day!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great photo of a great husband!

Anonymous said...

nice job with the pics! since you asked...i'd have to say, "as your mother" was said more times than i can count! also "thankyou" is a phrase i still hear quite often from my papa!i can tell you're blessed to have rod and he's blessed to have you!
-Nicole K