Saturday, June 5, 2010

One year older


I just had a birthday!
I am 27
I am loved by those I love
and I am grateful.
Really....what more could I ask for?
I had such a wonderful birthday.

Special thanks to my dear friend Mamie,
for all of the work she put into making me feel special on my day.
Didn't you hear?
I got 12 beautiful roses; each and every rose was brought to me by a dear friend
and attached was a birthday compliment.
There were even flowers from some far-away friends.
Thank you Mamie.

The Benac's have a family tradition on Birthday's.
Each person shares a sincere compliment about the birthday person.
Since we have now spent the last 3 years of birthday's together,
the tradition is ours now too!

I can't tell you how wonderful it was to spend the day
awaiting my next friend to stop by.
I can't tell you how loved I felt
or how much I really appreciated it.
But I can say...my sincere thanks to all those who were a part of it!

....now you are just going to have to wait for my next post to hear what I got for my birthday!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

She did do loads, but it was worth it, because you are super fantastic. I love you dear friend.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea. You are so deserving of a wonderful birthday!