Just last week something
VERY
exciting happened in our neighborhood.
My children are loving it!
We just got two brand new playgrounds at our parks!
We have 2 parks with swings/playsets and neighborhood pools withing 5 min. walking distance.
In what took only 5 days,
they disassembled the older falling apart versions & replaced them .
Each one has shades over the slides, & benches underneath.
Plus the elementary school is just around the corner.
So really 3 parks in a blocks distance from our house.
WE LOVE THAT!
What a fun place for little children to be.
Now...the countdown is on for September, when we can fully enjoy it!
Photo's by Me. I am getting better at it!
exciting happened in our neighborhood.
My children are loving it!We just got two brand new playgrounds at our parks!
We have 2 parks with swings/playsets and neighborhood pools withing 5 min. walking distance.
In what took only 5 days,they disassembled the older falling apart versions & replaced them .
Each one has shades over the slides, & benches underneath.
Plus the elementary school is just around the corner.
So really 3 parks in a blocks distance from our house.
WE LOVE THAT!
What a fun place for little children to be.
Now...the countdown is on for September, when we can fully enjoy it!
Photo's by Me. I am getting better at it!
1 comment:
I'm very excited, also. They turned out even better than I'd thought!
Post a Comment