Totally agree!! I can have the worst day with my kids, then check on them when they're finally asleep, and fall head-over-heels in love with them again. And all of a sudden, I've forgotten how hard the day has been. :) Aww, he looks so grown up! And just like Rod. :)
I think not. John laughs about how many pictures I have of our sleeping children. I especially love it when I come upon them where they have just konked out somewhere. So sweet...
3 comments:
Totally agree!! I can have the worst day with my kids, then check on them when they're finally asleep, and fall head-over-heels in love with them again. And all of a sudden, I've forgotten how hard the day has been. :) Aww, he looks so grown up! And just like Rod. :)
I think not. John laughs about how many pictures I have of our sleeping children. I especially love it when I come upon them where they have just konked out somewhere. So sweet...
No :)
Post a Comment