(taken on Halloween evening)
Recently, my parents sold their home and decided to move on up to Cincinnati! Now that my youngest brother Adam is in college, it was time to downsize. (Lucky me--I have the only grandkids!!! And what do Grandparents love more than grandkids? nothing.) My dad has been interviewing with a lot of places here so I hope this will be a place that they enjoy being. They got an apartment right near UC, so its only about 5 minutes from school and 30 minutes from our house. The kids are basking in joy! My parents watched both of the kids all day Friday while Rod and I did some Christmas shopping. We haven't spent that much time without the kiddos in a year or two! We are so grateful!
We have never lived so close to the Harris', now my parents are here and 2 of my brothers are in a days drive. Having family nearby is a whole new experience! I love that my children have the opportunity to get to know their family.
4 comments:
That is fantastic!
Oh, I am so jealous! What a great thing for your family!
I know what you mean! My parents are moving here in less than a month, and I'm super excited. We haven't been near my family either, so this will be a great change. My parents will be 10 minutes away, and two of my sisters are each a day's drive away, granted they are very long days (10+ hours each). I'm so excited for you!
How fabulous!! Yes, I LOVE living near family.
Will they be able to help watch the kids while you're in school, after the kindercare on campus shuts down??
Post a Comment