Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Caily's first word!

Caily's first word! Okay, so I know that it's really too early for Caily to be saying anything (she hasn't quite mastered holding her head up yet), but this is too good not to be shared, and I'm sure it will be shared many timesthroughout or lovely daughter's life. The other day Clarissa and I were gazing lovingly at our beautiful new princess, or arguing over who's turn it was to change her diaper, I can't remember which. Either way, I'm sure we were contemplating on the wonderful miracle that I was holding in my arms. At some point during the conversation there was a lull, and that's when our beautiful baby, this wonderful little person that we somehow created, opened her tiny little lips and in the cutest little voice uttered her first word. Clear as day, for both Clarissa and I to hear. She said..."poop".

She is definitely her mother's child.

1 comment:

The Stratton's said...

Isn't that the best picture ever? I love it.