Monday, January 7, 2008

My Lost Pants

I wasn't going to write this story, but Rod assured me that it was too funny not to.
So, imagine this. I am in the wonderful transition of trying to take off the --oh so hated tire chub around my belly, left by Caily; and it seems that nothing fits. i found some pants suitable for public appearance and ventured out with Caily to do some shopping. The parking lot was completely full so I had to park in a ridiculous spot facing the busy road. I hauled my 8 pound baby and car seat into the store. By the time I left I was exhausted. I never imagined something so simple would be so tiring! Well to get to the point I was wrestling with the car seat in the back of Nissan when I felt something slip, then a cold breeze hit my thighs. You got it---there I stood facing the highway with my pants loosely resting on my ankles. Well...what do you do? I drove home laughing.

2 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Oh my goodness - you're my hero!!!!

Whenever you're ready, you just bring that little bundle of pink to our playdates!

John Benac said...

I hope that nobody honked