
Today was an exciting day for Caily. Now that she is becoming a pro at sitting on her own, I finally gave her the opportunity to try out the shopping cart at the grocery store. I was a little nervous because she is still wobbly enough that she face plants several times a day, but with the safety belt and soft padding--she was perfect. She was so excited to be sitting up and able to see everything all around her. She sang LOUDLY the whole trip. I was amused because she normally is very reserved around people she doesn't know well. It was really convenient to put her in the seat-I have always hated carrying around the baby carrier. And life just got easier! It couldn't be better timing, now that I am running around with my head cut off in preparations for our upcoming move.
(she really isn't frowning, I swear she was laughing and singing!--Its just that her lips are so long and cheeks are so chubby-so when she isn't grinning with her newly sprung vampire teeth--it looks like a frown...)
3 comments:
Oh, so cute!!! We used to put BBJ in the shopping cart with one of those little pad things..it was AWESOME. She was always falling over...sometimes she even lay down and took a nap! (My verb tenses sound all off in that sentence. Oh well.)
Cute, cute!
Love it. I wish Abigail would still sit in the cart. I made the mistake a few too many times of letting her out to run around. Now she doesn't like being in there. She's even stood up! Oh well. Enjoy it while you can. Until number 2 comes along. I'm still trying to figure out what to do then. I think I'm going to have to use a baby Bjorn to go grocery shopping. I also hated carrying around the car seat. So big, and such a hassle.
That's the best when you don't have to lug around the baby carrier anymore! Very cute.
Post a Comment