Well nobody spilled the beans to us. Congrats. That'll be tons of changes for you guys. Sounds like fun. Good thing you won't be pregnant in Texas in the summer time.
Oh, good grief...congratulations! I knew you couldn't let us all be pregnant without you. ;-)
As for what leserlee said....I'm pregnant, in the humid, hot East Coast weather...and it's not that bad. I'm sweaty when nobody else is, but AC and fans do a lot.
Whew! I'm so glad you announced it. You see, I mention you sometimes to friends in my new ward, and then the other day I "accidentally" also mentioned that you were pregnant, and then I thought, "Oh no! What if they move into our ward here and I've already told people that Clarissa's expecting!" Chances are, most people wouldn't even make the connection, but there are sometimes a select few who have memories like elephants. Now I don't feel quite so guilty... ok, maybe still a little.
4 comments:
Well nobody spilled the beans to us. Congrats. That'll be tons of changes for you guys. Sounds like fun. Good thing you won't be pregnant in Texas in the summer time.
Oh, good grief...congratulations! I knew you couldn't let us all be pregnant without you. ;-)
As for what leserlee said....I'm pregnant, in the humid, hot East Coast weather...and it's not that bad. I'm sweaty when nobody else is, but AC and fans do a lot.
Congrats, again!!!!!!
HOLY COW!!! Congrats!!!
Whew! I'm so glad you announced it. You see, I mention you sometimes to friends in my new ward, and then the other day I "accidentally" also mentioned that you were pregnant, and then I thought, "Oh no! What if they move into our ward here and I've already told people that Clarissa's expecting!"
Chances are, most people wouldn't even make the connection, but there are sometimes a select few who have memories like elephants.
Now I don't feel quite so guilty... ok, maybe still a little.
Post a Comment