It looks awesome. I love, love, love the red front door. We want to paint ours someday. The master bath, a little weird, I like mine comepletely closed off, but maybe that's because Carl takes a shower at 4:30 in the morning. If it were later, that wouldn't be such a problem. At least the toilet has a door, so you don't have to worry about too much light in the middle of the night. Very cool. Very nice. Congrats.
Very nice guys! I like the open bonus room. I'm sure you're kids will enjoy it too when they learn how to throw things over the banister. : ) Congrats!
5 comments:
It looks awesome. I love, love, love the red front door. We want to paint ours someday. The master bath, a little weird, I like mine comepletely closed off, but maybe that's because Carl takes a shower at 4:30 in the morning. If it were later, that wouldn't be such a problem. At least the toilet has a door, so you don't have to worry about too much light in the middle of the night.
Very cool. Very nice. Congrats.
I LOVE IT!!! Can I come take a bath in that tub!!! SO SO CUTE!!! Congrats to you guys!!
Very nice guys! I like the open bonus room. I'm sure you're kids will enjoy it too when they learn how to throw things over the banister. : ) Congrats!
Congrats! The house is gorgeous! I love the huge bathrooms! Don't you absolutely love Texas!
Congrats! The house looks awsome. Finally you are able to get into a home, I am so excited for you both.
Post a Comment