This do-it-herself thing has also spurred on very real tantrums. (You've seen it a thousand times)...the throw yourself on the floor and scream like your dying kind.
Oh...its so lovely!
Here she is leaving the mess behind.
So onto the days confessions...doing laundry with Caily is fun already because she likes to help. Forget toys! Put her in the middle of the pile and she will practice putting on the clothes for a half an hour! After trying to "fold" for 30 minutes I finaly got up and started singing "Its raining clothes" (my personal rewrite of course) and tossing strewn peices onto her. Did I mention that I danced all around her throwing clothes everywhere? On one hand lets just say...it was the TIME OF HER LIFE!. That baby was laughing so hard. ON the other hand you can see that I have clearly lost any bout of sanity that I have and given it all to motherhood. I just don't care anymore. I go in public with spots of baby food smeared on my shoulder and belly...I make goofy noises down the aisle at the grocery store, and make all plans around naptime. Most of it I don't mind. But I do realize that I have lost it. Let's hope I get it back before those teenage years hit. My poor Caily will be so embarassed!
6 comments:
i think you need to do a rendition of its raining clothes for all of us who didnt get to see it. in fact, i think it needs to be on video too :)
LOL. Just wait until Little Man comes. It's all I can do to just get dressed in the mornings. Good thing Abigail is so great. And Bryant is pretty low key as long as he isn't hungry.
LOL. Just wait until Little Man comes. It's all I can do to just get dressed in the mornings. Good thing Abigail is so great. And Bryant is pretty low key as long as he isn't hungry.
If we have to lose it, this is the best way to go!
I've heard that having a baby boy takes more of your brain cells away than having a baby girl. I'd give you some examples...but I've forgotten them all. :-l
Haha! You are such a good mommy. Your house sounds like tons of fun! I will check out that book, thanks for your input.
Isn't that age fun!? Brooklyn still loves "folding" clothes. Motherhood fits ya! :)
Post a Comment