Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Phantom of Halloween!


This morning I came downstairs and we had been booed by the Phantom. I was so excited! I didn't know that the phantom still came--I haven't seen him since I was a kid growing up in Utah. For those who are wondering if I ate too much halloween candy-the Phantom is a little treat that shows up on your door like a ghost (and with a picture of a ghost) and a poem and instructions to hang the ghost on your door and pass along a treat and poem on to 3 other people. I seriously have fun memories of doorbell ditching treats at Halloween with my entire family. I can't wait to get started on this! I love it here more and more all the time. Happy haunting!

1 comment:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I'm so glad we haven't been "Boo'd" yet. I don't feel like making treats and doorbell ditching. I also don't need to be consuming treats either. But it's pretty inevitable that it will happen, especially knowing our neighbors. Normally I do like it though, this year is just different for some reason. Maybe because the only jeans I can fit into are maternity jeans. :(