Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tag

10 years ago I:
1. Was...a Sophmore.
2. Couldn't even date yet!
3. Was a lot skinnier!

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Pregnancy Appointment for #2
2. Unpack Office
3. Get TX drivers license
4. Take a nap when Caily does
5. Eat lots of icecream!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheese Sticks
2. Grapes
3. Brownies
4. Nachos-particularly at the movie theater. (why?! This has to be a boy thing.)
5. ...

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1.Hire a full time maid
2...and a cook.
3. Buy a cabin in the Mountains at Whistler
4. Pay all my bills
5. Travel the world with my family.

5 places I have been:
1. Victoria, Canada
2. Las Vegas, Nevada (got engaged here)
3. Los Angelos
4. New York City
5. Washington D.C.
(I know nothing very exotic...geuss it will have to wait until my midlife crisis lol.)

5 jobs I have had:
1. Real Estate Agent (bleck)
2. Nanny (or mommy prep)
3. Assistant at School for Deaf and Blind (most rewarding)
4. Flight Attendant (funnest job I ever had)
5. Ice-cream scooper (scored a husband!)

I tag, Cami and Christy W.!

3 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Yeah, nothing exotic in your travels. When you were a FA did you spend much time in the cities you went to, or was it mostly just switching planes at the airport?

Dasha said...

I just love your "to do" list.

MadMama said...

I love the ice cream scooper thing. I would've loved that job! John is always saying he wants to open an Ice Cream parlor. I know it's just cause he wants to eat all the ice cream! Which I would too!