The two of us girls have been basically at home for the last few days. Although I know nobody with a cold, I managed to get sick again! Poor Caily had no defense against my sneezing, coughing and dripping and so she too is feeling a little icky. Hopefully we will both be on the mend before her birthday party this weekend. Well, today I popped in a dvd version of "The Happiest Baby on the Block" I borrowed at the Library. Besides the Signing Time videos's Caily has no interest in the TV, but she loved the music on this show. I dragged myself off the couch in pursuit of the camera. What I was tring to catch was this:
By accident I caught this:
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You should get me sick so I can stay home and not miss stuff like this.
That is so cute! I love watching babies dance...I think it is one of the best things.
We love Signing Time too! Also some good ones are: Fisher-Price Little People and Baby Einstein. Little People has some songs, and Baby Einstein has lots of music, though not much with words. Oh yeah, and Scholastic Books has a whole selection of DVDs where they have set picture books to video. I remember watching filmstrips of these in Elementary School. And some of them have songs, like Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.
What a big girl!! :-D
So cute! Lyena kept saying, 'again', 'again.' But what I wanted most to comment on is your hubby's comment. How sweet is that!!
She is too cute! I can't wait to see her walking. She is growing up so fast too. Hope you are doing well.
Oh man, get ready for her to be full-blown walking...SOON!! So cute! She almost does the splits. How funny.
Post a Comment