
Caily has decided it is time to get her mama in shape. All week we have spent our days climbing up the monstrous stairs. The first day she climbed up one stair, the second day she climbed to the top, and hasn't stopped since. Its nice that she is doing it on her own, she is so determined! Its funny, she never climbs to the "west wing" where her bedroom is...(I think she is worried she will get put in the crib.) She always turns right to the "east wing". (I dubbed this our castle) She loves baby #2's nursery and the master bedroom :). And here she is now...
4 comments:
I loved the video! She is too adorable. I can't believe is climbing all those stairs. I am sure you have gotten your work cut out going up and down them.
You should post some pictures of baby #2's room. I would love to see what you have done.
Awww...what a cutie!!!!
I agree with kimberly and steve - I want pics of nursery #2! Mine is still full of odd boxes, bits of furniture and PILES of baby boy clothes, donated to us by friends. He'll be here in less than 6 weeks!
Nice job, and what big teeth she has. :) Maybe she goes to the East wing because the view is better, or, maybe she's like Abigail and just likes to play in Mom and Dad's room, especially on the big bed.
Very cute. It's like she keeps looking back and saying "Mom, are you getting this?" Aren't the baby-legs great for little crawlers? I agree, I want to see nursery pics!
Post a Comment