Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I can feed myself.

I let her try the spoon once, she figured it out and now insists that this is how it will be done for the rest of time. Oh how I wish I could go back. What a really gross mess. This is the cause of my complete loss of appetite. But congrats to my independant baby! She's smart, audacious, determined and independant and a complete mess! Here she is! .)

(If you listen closely at the end of the video you can hear her say "all done" one of the many many many new things she has learned this month!)

3 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

That is just so cute! I'm sure it will come in handy, though, in a few months when you don't have to feed Cailey!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Wow, that is one messy girl. I wish Abigail would use her spoon more. She's still using her hands to eat, though we do give her a spoon, or fork. In fact, she usually gets her utensil out of the drawer so she can eat. And she's two! One of these days I'm sure she'll start using her utensils all the time. Hopefully.

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of having a little one that wants to do everything on their own..