
Today Rod and I went to our second ultrasound to see the little guy! I am now in my last trimester--where has the time gone! My friend stayed home with Caily so we could give our undivided attention to this little masterpeice. And he is sooo cute. Even in the Ultrasound we could see the chubby cheeks and little chin. Rod pointed out the little wrinkles on his forhead. He is getting more and more darling in there and I think we will likely see more of those sweet Stratton cheeks like Caily has. Most importantly, he is healthy! Already weighing at a little over 3 lbs, my doctor said to expect an 8 or 9 pound baby. I was already prepared for that since Caily was over 8lbs. He is sitting in some pretty uncomfortable positions(for him not me). In several of his pictures we saw his feet by his face. I suspect this is in the name of self defense-Caily continues to belly flop onto my stomach, so he is putting his feet up to protect himself already! Everything looks good...If only we could agree on his name!...

(Ultrasound face pictures are always a little hard to make out...so even though they look a little bizzare you can still see his chin and cheeks! I am positive there is a lot of his daddy in him-what more could I ask for?)
5 comments:
Glad to know he's still a boy. And he is very handsome. Looks just like a Stratton. Happy last few months!
And what a handsome little man he is, too!! Again, I say...congrats you two!
That's great! How cute is he?? Hey I need your address sometime...
Here is a very helpful baby naming site. Enjoy!
http://wesclark.com/ubn/
Phew! It's such a relief to be reassured that it's still the same sex they initially told you right?!
Post a Comment