Oops! I have fallen a little behind on my blogging...Hope everyone had a great New Years! Caily decided to start things off with a bang-and walk right out of those baby days. You got it! On New Years Eve she took her first 4 consecutive steps, and by New Years day she was wobbly crossing the room! Way to start the year off girl! We were a little surprised that she went--(we hadn't even been trying to teach her...I have a hard time keeping up with her when she is crawling-let alone walking!) It seems though that her timing is proving to be perfect. I have been trying to capture a good video all week...here is short but to the point. (Gotta love the TU-Tu right? She insisted. This little girl thinks she is much older than she is! She brings us shoes and pants and purses all the time insisting to have them on.)
We are hoping that this next year will be full of just as much joy and wonder as the last has brought us. With a little less Hurricanes and craziness. Never mind--with our baby coming in about a week (hopefully)...I think its time to embrace the craziness. Bring it on 2009!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea for Caily! I am so proud of her walking already. Hopefully it will be easier on you once the new baby comes.
Just in time. Trying to carry two is not fun. Trust me on that. Abigail still sometimes wants me to hold her, when I'm carrying Bryant at the same time. Not fun. And she has to be your daughter, loving all the pretty things she likes.
She's so cute! That is awesome she is walking now. Lilli didn't start walking until 16 months and from that day on she was a pro! Can't wait to see pics of the little man!
oooh I just love that little one. I can't wait for us to get over this cold so we can be together.Lucy misses "Cayee".
Post a Comment