I am just turned 4 months and this post is alllllllllll about me!
I weigh a whopping 17 pounds!
I am in the 85th percentile for my height
My neck is getting stronger and I can mostly hold my head up on my own.
I don't care much for the pacifier or bottles either-I have eyes only for my mama.
I can roll (only when your not watching though!)
I sleep between 5-6 hours in a row at night but not in my own bed-in my swing!
I am a happy baby, I love kisses, music, my jumperoo and milk milk milk!
My sister calls me "hi-guy", my daddy calls me "the gray goose", and my mama calls me her "little big guy"
Oh, I am the sweetest boy ever-my family is so c*r*a*z*y in love with me...
My chubby cheeks are ALWAYS getting pinched by people.
Stay tuned, although I will always be cute--I won't be this little for long!
I weigh a whopping 17 pounds!
I am in the 85th percentile for my height
My neck is getting stronger and I can mostly hold my head up on my own.
I don't care much for the pacifier or bottles either-I have eyes only for my mama.
I can roll (only when your not watching though!)
I sleep between 5-6 hours in a row at night but not in my own bed-in my swing!
I am a happy baby, I love kisses, music, my jumperoo and milk milk milk!
My sister calls me "hi-guy", my daddy calls me "the gray goose", and my mama calls me her "little big guy"
Oh, I am the sweetest boy ever-my family is so c*r*a*z*y in love with me...
My chubby cheeks are ALWAYS getting pinched by people.
Stay tuned, although I will always be cute--I won't be this little for long!
2 comments:
What a cute post!
There is some of Caily in him.
Post a Comment