When we took the kiddos in for their SHOTS and check-ups all went well. Well except for Grayson always gets sick after the shots---poor guy doesn't love the needles. The littles are getting bigger! Here are the stat's...
Grayson 4 months: weight 17.5 lbs
Caily 18 months: weight 24 lbs
The craziest part: Grayson is measuring in the 99% for his height. Wow! Just leaps off the page at ya, doesn't it! we were super suprised. He is really long though---when I nurse him he just hangs waaaaaaaaaaay off my lap! I really have to watch his legs to make sure they don't get crunched up anywhere. He is wearing size 6-9 months now which is crazy because Caily still wears her 12 month clothes, they are both wearing the same size in swim diapers. I keep telling Caily to be nice now----he's gonna catch up to her in no time.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! What a big boy! WOW!
Wow, almost 18lbs at 4 months!?! I thought Troy was chubby at 10 mos. and 21lbs, but I guess not! He is DEFINITELY going to catch Caily!
Wow! That is crazy. I thought Bryant was solid at a whopping 20 lbs, 14 oz, at 9 months, but he was only in the 54% for his weight. Oh well. He is heavy though. And yeah, I think Grayson just might catch up to Caily.
Post a Comment