Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Paper Bag Bandit Strikes Again...

Last night, my ward at church put on a Melodrama. I had soooo much fun playing the "beautiful but ditzy" Clementine Goodsort, the dramatic heroine (the creampuff) of the play. Everyone played their part really well and we had (gasp) over 200 people in attendance! There was even old fashioned popcorn and a barbershop quartet. It was really fun to have all of the audience get involved. It was just a lot of fun, and something I would LOVE to do again. We put it together in a month or so, and I enjoyed getting to make some new friends and getting to know others better and being well...a little dramatic!! *Thanks to all my friends who came out to support me and watch the show! Glad you guys could be there! Here's a few pictures...

4 comments:

Mana said...

who's the stud with giant star on his chest??

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! That is Awesome! I'm sure you did wonderful!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

How fun! You look so cute. Melodramas are so much fun! Glad you were able to do it!

Kimberly and Steve said...

Go Clarissa!!! You look like you had a lot of fun.